søndag den 13. februar 2011

Life

I love to ask people I talk with: “What’s you favorite dish?” It’s like a question they never have heard before: “Hmmm, there are many things there taste good” It’s like they are afraid to give you the wrong answer: “Oh shit, I said chicken, maybe I like sushi even more?!” It’s just a damn question.
You could switch favorite dish once a day, if you wanted, I do that! Every time I eat something really delicious I say: “This is the best thing I ever have tasted” and now people always say to me “you say that every time” So now people don’t take me serious, but I don’t care because I eat my favorite dish every day.
I love food and I’ve never understand the people that don’t express their happiness for food. My dad makes wonderful food, and I’ve never heard him say: “Holy shit the food I made yesterday, was the best thing I ever tasted” He can be eating the best dish in the world and all he is saying is: “that’s alright”
When my sister and I taste something good, we celebrate it with a dance and song, it has been like that for a long time now, so you can’t wish for better persons to taste your food.

A week ago I decide something useful.
I was doing my laundry; I put all my black clothes in the washing machine, and started it….. Later when I came back to my room, I see this one black sock lying at the floor, and I went all sad and angry, because it was really annoying, then I started to yell “Oh, I’m such an unhappy person” with my saddest voice: This made me think, maybe it wasn’t that bad, worse things can happen.
And now every time that something bad happens to me, like I ruin a glass, forget my key to the door, hit my toe ect, I start to yell out loud “Oh I’m so unlucky and lost, why do the life have to be that hard, what have I done?” and after that I start to giggle, and start to think how wonderful my life is.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar