mandag den 14. februar 2011

Friends



Hmmm, Why do we need friends anyway? The people there have many friends, often don’t have any. My biggest wish is to meet some people there really would love me, just for being me.
To every thing or person we connect us to, will we lose it again, and it can be hard to accept it, but that’s the life.
I think I’ve more friends at the internet, than I’ve in my real life, I don’t know if it’s good or not. Sometimes I feel more connected to the people at the internet. Sometimes if you feel really down and feel everyone hate you, it’s always nice to go at the internet and find some people you love a lot, maybe it sounds strange you love and feel connected to people you haven’t met before. Sometimes I wish I could bring all the people that I love together, so we could live in our own little world full of happiness, but maybe it’s not such a good idea, if you have to feel happy you have to feel sad sometimes too, because you can’t see the good, if you haven’t seen the bad! So if I was in my own world with all the lovely people, they wouldn’t have been that lovely anymore, it would be a big grey empty space.
In my school are there so many retards that if they could fly, would my school have been an airport! So when I feel sad and I don’t feel there are no one I can trust, am I always going to my computer to find one special person, and I talk with her, maybe she can’t do much about me being sad, because she live in a other country. But it makes me happy just to talk about it, even if it’s about my sadness or maybe just another subject. Maybe could she be lying to me, and just think I’m an idiot or maybe she’s an alien. I don’t care and I shouldn’t care, because I could just leave her alone, it’s up to me, and in the same way could she just leave me if she didn’t want to hear all my problems, but she don’t do that, and that’s why I love her. Maybe she’s older than me, maybe we don’t have the same interest, but she do have a heart of gold and that’s the important thing. Sadly will I probably never meet her, but just to know she’s happy, and doing well is good enough for me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar